Whataburger want to keep their customers coming back and recommending their restaurants to their friends and family with help from the Whataburger Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey will give Whataburger quantitative insight into the attitudes and opinions of their customers. They will be able to get facts about what customers expect, what they want, and whether they plan to return again. If the feedback received shows that the restaurant chain does not meet customers’ expectations, the company will know the areas to target for change or improvement.
By assessing the needs and wants of customers, and then acting upon them, Whataburger will benefit from repeat business, increased recommendations by existing customers, positive feelings towards the restaurant chain, and increased spending within the restaurant. As a thank you for your time, you will be given a validation code to write on your survey invitation.
Whataburger has been proudly serving a better, bigger burger since 1950. It is a privately held fast food restaurant chain that specializes in burgers. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company operates more than 750 restaurants across the United States. For many years, Whataburger was famous for its unique A framed buildings, the first of which is now a historical landmark.
Over 6 decades ago, a determined and adventurous entrepreneur called Harmon Dobson had a bold business idea: to offer a hamburger to large that it took two hands to comfortably hold, and so delicious that people could not help but yell, “What a burger!” He opened a small burger stand on Ayers Street in Texas and named it, Whataburger. Today, Harmon’s original vision still inspires everything the restaurant chain does.
How to Take the Whataburger Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A valid Whataburger restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at Whataburgerfeedback.com.
- Enter the store number printed towards the top of your survey invitation or click on the link provided if you do not have a survey code.
- Enter the following information from your survey invitation: check number, date and time.
- Answer some questions about your visit to the Whataburger where you got your survey invitation.
- Submit the survey and get your validation code.
- Whataburger Website: http://whataburger.com/
Ready to do the Whataburger Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.